The outdoor swimming pool is a graduated depth pool with a floating line dividing the shallower from the deeper end. The deck surrounding the pool has chairs and tables for relaxing. A heated sidewalk connects the pool and the bath house.
The cool crisp evenings in Montana and the contrast of falling snow and hot mineral water make the outdoor pool a popular and fun-filled place to hang out, do your laps, have a romantic evening, or just have fun with the family.
- The swimming pool uses the geothermal mineral water from our springs cooled by our natural well water.
- The water temperature is maintained at approximately 96-100°F.
- We use no harsh chlorine in our swimming pool and, instead, add a less harmful agent of bromine to keep the pool pure and fresh.
- Bathing suits and showers are required before entering the outdoor pool.
- There is no lifeguard and children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The pool is handicap-accessible with assistance.
- A pass to the pool also includes the use of the dressing room and the inside plunges and steam rooms.
Pool hours vary from winter to summer, and can be confirmed by calling Boulder Hot Springs Inn, Spa, and Retreat Center at (406) 225-4339.