The natural geothermal mineral baths and steam rooms are an important part of the spa facilities at Boulder Hot Springs Inn, Spa, and Retreat Center.
In addition we offer massages, healthy outdoor exercise, nutritious food to meet individual needs, and a natural environment of healing.
- Massage: We have a number of massage practioners who practice a wide variety of approaches. We can help you decide which style you need. Reservations for massage are made at the front desk and need to be made in advance.
- Meals: Our kitchen staff will work with you to see that your nutritional needs are met.
- We can help you plan walks and adventures in nature.
- We work with the local Health Mines to plan your visits to the caves, come “home”, and soak and then have a healing massage.
- We are in the process of developing an international healing center at Boulder Hot Springs Inn, Spa, and Retreat Center. We will be bringing talented approaches to healing and healers from throughout the world to offer workshops and healing weeks at Boulder Hot Springs Inn, Spa, and Retreat Center.
- At times we have Native American Medicine People who offer sweat lodges and Indian medicine also.
- We also have planned self-directed day-trip vacations available.